GRAIN & FLOUR PACKAGING / BUTTER PACKAGING
un ambalaji, aluminium free butter wrap, beer label, flour packading, Labels Cover, tereyağı ambalajı
HFPO FILM/ FLOUR PACKAGING / BUTTER PACKAGING
Increased Output, better Profitability
HFPO® is made from the polymers PP (polypropylene) or PE (polyethylene), to which we add natural mineral in various degrees of fineness to create a material with outstanding performance. Our HFPO® material is available as as processed film.
HFPO® is environmentally harmless. It is also grease and waterproof. FPO® is used today in many different areas, from manufacturing and printing to the food industry. The compound as well as the film have EU and FDA approval for use with foodstuff.
Advantages at a glance
- FPO® (high-filled polyolefin) is totally taint-free
- Meets the requirements of the food industry
- Food contact approvals (EU, FDA, BGA)
- Minerals are even approved as food additives
- One material for packaging, tub, lid and cover leaf
- Excellent mechanical properties: tear and puncture resistance
- Recyclable package: freezable, microwaveable, machine dish washable
- Better water-, oxygen- and light barrier compared to pure or low filled polyolefin
- Soft touch and "paper look"
HFPO®film has a paper-like feel and superior foldability and printability. It is also oil- and water-resistant. Compared with pure polymers, HFPO®Film is twice as effective a barrier to light and water vapour. This means that the HFPO®films can replace more complex laminate solutions such as PE/Paper. One major advantage is that moderately filled HFPO®Film has considerably improved tear-resistance and dart drop.
- Packaging wrap
- Cover leaf
- FFS (bags)
- Laminating film for packaging material
- Display signs
- Technical characteristics:
High printing quality
- Cost effectivness
Less dependency to PO price deviation